In certain cases, Prisha Tours collects information to provide better services to all of its users. There’s no obligation on the customer to provide information, however, he/she is solely responsible for the information shared. Also, we ensure you that the shared information remains private and is used for your service purpose only.
In case the guest wishes to cancel the tour for whatsoever reason, he/she shall inform the company about the cancellation in written application format within a specified time. Cancellation charges will be applied depending on the date of cancellation and the date of departure. Charges shall differ as per the tour package.
Further, cancellation charges for the mode of transport are applicable as per the policy of the concerned third party.
The refund given on cancellation of the tour shall have following clauses.
Refunds will be made in Indian Rupees
- 45 days before the departure: 10% of the tour/service cost
- 15 days before the departure: 25% of the tour/service cost
- 07 days before the departure: 50% of the tour/service cost 48 hours before the departure OR Absence without informing: No Refund
No refund will be paid if_
- The service offered missed/ unused during the tour including meals, toiletries etc.
- The third party requires a full deposit in advance to confirm the reservation.
- Services offered amended or canceled by the customer. The air tickets are non-refundable as per the third party’s rule.
Note: Please be informed that refund amount will be given in Indian Rupees.